Applications for this job are closed.
Health Care Assistant
Dutton Nursing & Medical are looking to recruit experienced healthcare assistants to work across the Barnsley region. The areas of work will include residential care, nursing care, EMI care and many others. If you would like to work flexibly to meet your personal needs whilst earning higher than industry standard pay rates then Dutton Nursing & Medical is the right agency for you.
Job Description Overview
* Provide assistance to residents to help them meet both their health and social care needs.
* Providing personal care to residents and service users inclusive of but not limited to; toileting, washing, grooming and pad changing.
* Enable residents to achieve independence as far as possible in all areas of their life.
* Help residents to identify and choose their own care and support needs.
* Understanding the rights of the individual to have their own wishes respected.
* Understand and demonstrate how to treat individuals with dignity and respect.
* Understand equal opportunities and supports the equality and diversity of the individual.
* Promoting and enabling social inclusion
* Serving meals and assisting with feeding
* Helping people to mobilise
* 6 month's recent experience working as a Health Care Assistant.
* You must have the right to work within the UK.
* You must have a strong commitment to providing the highest standards of care possible.
* You must have a kind and caring nature.
Benefits of working for Dutton Nursing & Medical
* Flexible Hours - To suit your personal needs.
* Higher than industry standard pay rates.
* Weekly pay, on time, every time
* A dedicated 24/7 service, we are available whenever you need us.
Dutton Recruitment is one of the UK's longest established and most successful recruitment groups. With offices nationwide and projects globally - We are Recruitment!
Our scope of supply is maintained through seven key operating divisions, each qualified to support their industry. Far from a, "generic recruiter," we are at the forefront of personnel services throughout the industries we serve.
Since our formation in 1982, Dutton Recruitment has grown into one of the UK's leading providers of quality personnel to specific industries including; Energy, Engineering, Construction, Nursing & Medical and Commercial.
With offices nationwide, Dutton Recruitment has established an enviable reputation within the recruitment industry as an innovative company that specialises in providing a bespoke service to its clients, throughout the UK and worldwide.
Dutton Recruitment prides itself in being recognised as a top 100 recruitment business in the UK and one of the few still independently owned and has only achieved this through the continued dedication, commitment and professionalism of its valued staff, operatives and clients.